|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
BBVA Compass ClearConnect Savings Account Review
Where does BBVA Compass ClearConnect Savings Account do business?
BBVA Compass is based in Birmingham, AL. It was founded in 1964 and offers savings accounts in 48 states (and Washington, DC).
BBVA Compass ClearConnect Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does BBVA Compass offer?
BBVA Compass ClearConnect Savings Account offers an APY of 0.05% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does BBVA Compass ClearConnect Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - BBVA Compass ClearConnect Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
- Soft credit pull - BBVA Compass ClearConnect Savings Account performs a soft credit pull so you can check whether you qualify without hurting your credit.
What fees does BBVA Compass ClearConnect Savings Account charge?
BBVA Compass ClearConnect Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $30 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $45 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- BBVA Compass ClearConnect Savings Account charges a $25 fee for an early account closure. Contact BBVA Compass ClearConnect Savings Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- BBVA Compass ClearConnect Savings Account charges $3 every time you request a paper statement.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Minimum Initial Deposit||$25|
|Minimum Direct Deposit to Avoid Monthly Fee||$0|
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||$0|
|International ATM Surcharge||$0|
|Paper Statement Fee||$3|
|Early Account Closure||$25|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$25|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$30|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$45|
|Bauer Financial A+/A Rating|
|Bank Account Features||
BBVA Compass Savings Accounts
APY Minimum Balance
Be the first to rate