M&T Bank Relationship Savings Account
in Savings Accounts from Manufacturers and Traders Trust CompanyUnaffiliated
M&T Bank Relationship Savings AccountUnaffiliated
in Savings Accounts from Manufacturers and Traders Trust Company
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend M&T Bank Relationship Savings Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $7.50|
|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
Where does M&T Bank Relationship Savings Account do business?
M&T Bank Relationship Savings Account is based in Buffalo, NY. It was founded in 1856 and offers checking accounts services in 9 states (and Washington, DC).
M&T Bank Relationship Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Manufacturers and Traders Trust Company offer?
M&T Bank Relationship Savings Account offers an APY of .02% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does M&T Bank Relationship Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - M&T Bank Relationship Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
What fees does M&T Bank Relationship Savings Account charge?
M&T Bank Relationship Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $32 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $75 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
One M and T Plaza
Buffalo, NY 14203 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Manufacturers and Traders Trust Company
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $7.50|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$32|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$75|
|Bauer Financial A+/A Rating|
|Bank Account Features||