Liberty Mutual Umbrella Insurance Overview
Founded in 1912, Liberty Mutual is one of the leading companies in the insurance industry. Liberty Mutual serves individuals and businesses while offering a variety of auto and property insurances including umbrella policies. The company is based in Massachusetts and has over $125 billion in assets.
What Are Liberty Mutual’s Ratings for Umbrella Insurance?
Liberty Mutual has received commendable ratings from an assortment of independent institutions. The insurance company has been awarded an A from A.M. Best, an A+ from the BBB, an A from Standard & Poor's and an A2 from Moody’s.
What Coverage Does Liberty Mutual’s Umbrella Insurance Offer?
Liberty Mutual umbrella insurance policies typically include the following types of coverage:
- Additional liability coverage exceeding the limits of your auto, home, watercraft or recreational vehicle policy.
- Personal injury coverage if you are sued for one of the following reasons: libel or slander, false arrest, malicious prosecutions, violation of right of privacy or wrongful eviction or entry.
- Defense cost coverage including defense costs, attorney fees and other expenses associated with a lawsuit.
- Coverage on rental properties you own.
- Coverage for all family members living in your household.
- Worldwide coverage.
How Does Liberty Mutual Compare with Other Umbrella Insurance Companies?
In comparison to other companies, Liberty Mutual offers coverage for a wide-variety of incidents and does so at competitive rates. In fact, Liberty Mutual offers umbrella insurance for about a dollar a day. Policies can provide $1 million in coverage or, in some cases, even higher limits. To get a free quote, you can call or visit a local agent location.
175 Berkeley Street
Boston, MA 02116 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Liberty Mutual
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia