The SuperMoney, LLC (“SuperMoney”) Merchant Application (“Application”) is submitted, by or with proper authority, on behalf of the named merchant or business (“Applicant”), for approval for participation as a merchant in the SuperMoney® consumer credit program.
By submitting an Application, Applicant hereby warrants, covenants and agrees the following:
1. The information submitted in and in conjunction with the Application is true, accurate and complete to the best of Applicant’s knowledge
2. Applicant acknowledges that the Application will be used for the purpose of qualifying the Applicant for participation in the SuperMoney® Program.
3. The party executing the Application is an officer and/or owner of Applicant with the authority to execute the Application.
4. Applicant has reviewed the Application, Program Agreement, and these Disclosures.
5. Applicant authorizes SuperMoney to exchange information about the Applicant and this account with creditors, credit bureaus, and other persons.
6. SuperMoney is authorized to contact the Applicant about the account, including using any contact information or cell phone numbers provided now or in the future, using automated telephone dialing technology and/or artificial or prerecorded voices when contacting Applicant. You are not required to provide this consent as a condition of this application and may revoke your consent at any time.
7. Applicant may be required at any time to provide a copy of Applicant’s audited or certified financial statements if available, for the most recent fiscal year, including: Income Statement, Statement of Owner’s Equity, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
8. This Application is subject to approval by SuperMoney and participation may be revoked at any time.
9. Upon approval of this Application by SuperMoney, Applicant and Merchant, without further action, agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of the SuperMoney® Program Agreement and any instructions, or procedures SuperMoney may communicate from time to time.
10. Sole Proprietorships and Partnerships: SuperMoney may check and verify credit history and secure credit reports of the Applicant and any named principals, owners, or partners. The named principals, owners, and partners instruct any third party including but not limited to any consumer reporting agency, partner, and vendor to provide such report.