AutoCashUSA is a direct lender based in Tucson, Arizona, that offers auto title loans in 21 states. It has been in business since 1998 and provides same day funding at competitive rates.
How Does AutoCashUSA Financial Work?
AutoCashUSA provides loans to consumers with bad to fair credit who need money fast or don't qualify for traditional prime loans. Loans are secured by the borrower’s vehicle’s title (also known as pink slip). If a borrower doesn’t make payments, the car can be sold to cover the balance of the loan.
All you need to qualify is a vehicle that is paid off, a clear title, and a state-issued photo ID. Any car model can be accepted, regardless of mileage or age.
To apply, fill out a loan inquiry form. If you qualify, you’ll receive a call from a loan officer who will walk you through the loan requirements. Then drive to the closest AutoCashUSA location with your vehicle and complete the application process. In some cases, it can take just 30 minutes to drive away with your cash.
What Are AutoCashUSA's Rates And Terms?
AutoCashUSA’s rates range from 36% APR to 360% APR depending on the state, amount, and loan term.
Loan amounts range from $300 to $15,000 depending on the value of the vehicle. Loan terms of up to 12 months are available. There are no origination fees or prepayment penalty fees to worry about.
How Is AutoCashUSA Better Than Other Lenders?
What we love about AutoCashUSA:
- Offers competitive rates that start as low as 36% APR.
- Fast funding. The entire process can take as little as 30 minutes.
- Loan amounts of up to $15,000 and you get to keep your car.
- Friendly customer service.
- Loan terms of up to 12 months.
On the other hand:
- Although AutoCashUSA’s rates are competitive when compared to other auto title loans, the rates on these loans can be very high.
- As with all auto title loans, you could lose your vehicle if you don’t make payments on your loan.
Be the first to write a review for this company!Write a Review