in Boaters Insurance from Erie InsuranceUnaffiliated
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
Where does Erie Insurance do business?
Erie Insurance is an insurance carrier with headquarters in Erie, PA. The company was established in 1925 and offers boat insurance in 12 states (and Washington, DC).
What types of boat insurance coverage does Erie Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about boat insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage. Erie Insurance offers the following types of coverage:
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This insurance pays for your legal defense and for the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Property Damage Coverage: Usually, this insurance will look after the property damage you cause to another boat or property when at fault in an accident.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage is an optional policy that pays for the cost of repairing or replacing your boat after an accident. If you have a lease, the lender may require you to buy collision insurance.
- Comprehensive Coverage: If your boat is damaged in an event other than a collision, comprehensive coverage will pay for the cost of the repair. Covered events include storms, floods, fire, vandalism, and theft.
What benefits does Erie Insurance offer?
Erie Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
- Local Agents: Perfect for people who prefer the personal touch of a local insurance agent.
What is the financial strength rating of Erie Insurance?
The financial strength rating of an insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies. Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy. There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score of available ratings.
Erie Insurance scores an A or excellent, which is SuperMoney's second highest available score.
100 Erie Insurance Place
Erie, PA 16530 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Erie Insurance
- Washington, DC
- New York
- North Carolina
- West Virginia