|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network||N/A|
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||N/A|
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||0%|
Exchange Bank Business Checking Review
Exchange Bank Business Checking is offered by Exchange Bank, a bank founded in 1894 and based in Omaha, NE. Exchange Bank Business Checking is available in 2 states across the USA.
- 0% APY. As with most checking accounts, Exchange Bank Business Checking does not pay interest.
- $50 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit or have no minimum.
- Free bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Exchange Bank.
- Hard credit pull. Exchange Bank may require a hard pull on your credit report to open a checking account.
Are business checking accounts from Exchange Bank federally insured?
Yes, your Exchange Bank business checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #1435). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Exchange Bank Business Checking offer?
Exchange Bank Business Checking is not an interest-bearing account.
What are the account minimums for Exchange Bank Business Checking?
Exchange Bank Business Checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $50 to open an account.
|Minimum Initial Deposit||$50|
What fees does Exchange Bank Business Checking charge?
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
|ATM Fee: In-Network||$0|
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network||N/A|
|Overdraft Protection Fee (per transfer)||N/A|
|Overdraft Item Fee||N/A|
|Early Account Closure||N/A|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||N/A|
|Debit Card Replacement Fee||N/A|
|Bank Teller Fee||N/A|
|Check Cashing Fee||N/A|
|Online Bill Pay Fee||N/A|
|Stop Payment Fee||N/A|
|Check Image Service||N/A|
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)||N/A|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||N/A|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||N/A|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)||N/A|
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)||N/A|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)||N/A|
|ATM Reimbursement Monthly Limit||N/A|
What features and perks does Exchange Bank Business Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - Exchange Bank Business Checking monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Exchange Bank Business Checking allows you to manage your money online. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Exchange Bank Business Checking to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.