American Heritage Federal Credit Union Business Platinum Mastercard®
in Business Credit Cards from American Heritage Federal Credit UnionUnaffiliated
American Heritage Federal Credit Union Business Platinum Mastercard®Unaffiliated
in Business Credit Cards from American Heritage Federal Credit Union
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend American Heritage Federal Credit Union Business Platinum Mastercard® to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Balance Transfer APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||600 - 850|
American Heritage Federal Credit Union Business Platinum Mastercard® Review
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Multiple business credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as extended warranty protection on purchases, identity theft protection, price protection, travel accident insurance, and fraud protection.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above600.
|The Good||The Bad|
Who is American Heritage Federal Credit Union Business Platinum Mastercard® designed for?
This is a credit card issued by American Heritage Federal Credit Union.
This business card is designed for small businesses with fair credit. The minimum credit score to apply is 600.
This business card has a credit limit of up to 300.
What are the relevant APRs?
Does it have an introductory APR offer?This business credit card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
- There is no annual fee.
|Balance Transfer Fee||0%|
|Minimum Balance Transfer Fee||$0|
Does it offer a cash back rewards program?
This business credit card offers a rewards program to its customers. This business card offers rewards to small business owners that use the card to make purchases in the following bonus categories:
- Every Purchase
Does it have a sign up bonus?
This business credit card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does it offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This business card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
Can I get it with just an employer identification number (EIN)?You can apply for this business credit card with your EIN number, but expect the credit card issuer to also require your Social Security number. This is because, as with most business cards, it requires you to personally guarantee the line of credit.
What are the benefits?
This business credit card provides the following benefits:
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Price Protection
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (215) 969-0777.
Does American Heritage Federal Credit Union Business Platinum Mastercard® report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, American Heritage Federal Credit Union Business Platinum Mastercard® reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply?
- Visit the American Heritage Federal Credit Union .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
Other Services by American Heritage Federal Credit Union
|No Annual Fee|
|Credit Score Range||600 - 850|
|Credit Bureau Reporting||
|Credit Card Benefits||
|Credit Limit||$300 - $40,000|