Bank Fund Staff Federal Credit Union Checking AccountUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Bank Fund Staff Federal Credit Union Checking Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does Bank Fund Staff Federal Credit Union Checking Account do business?
Bank Fund Staff Federal Credit Union Checking Account is a credit union based in Washington DC, DC. It was founded in 1947 and offers checking accounts services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).Bank Fund Staff Federal Credit Union Checking Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if Bank Fund Staff Federal Credit Union Checking Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does Bank Fund Staff Federal Credit Union offer?
Bank Fund Staff Federal Credit Union Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.2% and ranging up to 0.34% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Bank Fund Staff Federal Credit Union Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks. Typically there is a limit to how much you can claim for these costs, so check the fine print if you plan to make multiple withdrawals within one month.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does Bank Fund Staff Federal Credit Union Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $10 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $25 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Bank Fund Staff Federal Credit Union Checking Account charges $5 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $5 charge.
Other Services by Bank Fund Staff Federal Credit Union
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- ATM Reimbursement
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Interest Bearing Account
- Nationwide ATM Network
- NCUA Member
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee