Where does Chase Bank Premier Platinum Checking Account do business?
Chase Bank Premier Platinum Checking Account is based in New York, NY. It was founded in 1877 and offers checking accounts services in 23 states across the USA.
Chase Bank Premier Platinum Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Chase Bank offer?
Chase Bank Premier Platinum Checking Account offers an APY of 0.01% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Chase Bank Premier Platinum Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciiling your accounts ank complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Chase Bank Premier Platinum Checking Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - Chase Bank Premier Platinum Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does Chase Bank Premier Platinum Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
270 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Chase Bank
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
|Minimum Initial Deposit||$100|
|Minimum Combined Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||$75,000|
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||$75,000|
|Paper Statement Fee||$0|
|ATM Fee: In-Network||$0|
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network||$0|
|Overdraft Protection Fee (per transfer)||$0|
|Overdraft Item Fee||$0|
|Early Account Closure||$0|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$0|
|Debit Card Replacement Fee||$0|
|Online Bill Pay Fee||$0|
|Stop Payment Fee||$0|
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)||0%|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$0|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$0|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)||$0|
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)||$0|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)||$0|
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $25|
|Bank Account Features||
Chase Bank Checking Accounts
ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
Be the first to rate