Where does Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account do business?
Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account is based in New York, NY. It was founded in 1877 and offers checking accounts services in 23 states across the USA.
Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Chase Bank offer?
Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account offers an APY of 0.01% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciiling your accounts ank complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $35 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $50 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account charges $6 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $6 charge.
270 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Chase Bank
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
- Automatic Savings
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Branch Access
- Check Images with Statement
- Debit Card
- Fraud Monitoring
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
Chase Bank Checking Accounts
ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
Be the first to rate