Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account Review
Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account is offered by Chase Bank,
founded in 1877 and based in New York, NY.
Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account is available in
23 states across the USA.
- $2,000 Bonus offer. Open a new account and you can get up to $2,000 if you deposit a minimum of $250,000 (see terms and conditions for more details).
- Low APY. The maximum annual percentage yield for this account is only 0.01%.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $25, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $15,000.
- $25 minimum deposit. This account requires a higher minimum initial deposit than most of the accounts we track.
- No ATM fees. Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account does not charge fees on ATM transactions.
- Free bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Chase Bank.
- Hard credit pull. Chase Bank may require a hard pull on your credit report to open a checking account.
Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account Pros & Cons
- Generous signup bonus.
- Interest-yielding account.
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- Not FDIC-insured.
- Only available in 23 states.
- Higher than average wire transfer fees.
- Monthly service charge.
- Charges a higher than average fee on out-of-network ATM transactions.
Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account FAQ
Are checking accounts from Chase Bank federally insured?
Yes, your Chase Bank checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #628). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account offer?
Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account Rates & Terms
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account offers an APY of 0.01% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What are the account minimums for Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account?
Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account requires a minimum initial deposit of $25 to open an account.
Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account Account Minimums
|Minimum Initial Deposit
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
What fees does Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not have a monthly service charge.
Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Debit Card Replacement Fee
|Early Account Closure
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)
||$0 - $25
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Overdraft Item Fee
|Overdraft Protection Fee (per transfer)
|Paper Statement Fee
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)
|Stop Payment Fee
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
What features and perks does Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Signup Bonus - Open an account and you will receive a signup bonus of up to $2000 if you deposit a minimum of $250,000.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account allows you to manage your money online. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.