Where does Consumers Credit Union Checking Account do business?
Consumers Credit Union Checking Account is a credit union based in Waukegan, IL. It was founded in 1930 and offers checking accounts services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).Consumers Credit Union Checking Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if Consumers Credit Union Checking Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does Consumers Credit Union offer?
Consumers Credit Union Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.1% and ranging up to 4.09% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Consumers Credit Union Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks. Typically there is a limit to how much you can claim for these costs, so check the fine print if you plan to make multiple withdrawals within one month.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - Consumers Credit Union Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank.
What fees does Consumers Credit Union Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $10 fee.
- Consumers Credit Union Checking Account charges $2.5 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $2.5 charge.
2750 Washington St
Waukegan, IL 60085 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Consumers Credit Union
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- ATM Reimbursement
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Free Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee