Where does Cross Keys Bank Checking Account do business?
Cross Keys Bank Checking Account is based in St. Joseph, LA. It was founded in 1902 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.
Cross Keys Bank Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Cross Keys Bank offer?
Cross Keys Bank Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.05% and ranging up to 2.05% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Cross Keys Bank Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - Cross Keys Bank Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
What fees does Cross Keys Bank Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Cross Keys Bank Checking Account charges a $25 fee for an early account closure. Contact Cross Keys Bank Checking Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- Cross Keys Bank Checking Account charges $5 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $5 charge.
Other Services by Cross Keys Bank
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Free Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee