Exchange Bank Exchange Checking Review
Exchange Bank Exchange Checking is offered by Exchange Bank of Milledgeville,
founded in 1903 and based in Milledgeville, GA.
Exchange Bank Exchange Checking is available in
1 state across the USA.
- $0 monthly Service Charge available. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $6.95, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $500.
- $100 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit or have no minimum.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Exchange Bank of Milledgeville.
Exchange Bank Exchange Checking Pros & Cons
- Monthly service fee waived (see terms for requirements).
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card and the option to lock/unlock the card if lost or stolen
- No charge on incoming domestic or international wire transfers.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest.
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM network.
- Only available in one state.
- Monthly service charge.
Exchange Bank Exchange Checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from Exchange Bank of Milledgeville federally insured?
Yes, your Exchange Bank of Milledgeville checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #160). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Exchange Bank Exchange Checking offer?
Exchange Bank Exchange Checking is not an interest bearing account.
What are the account minimums for Exchange Bank Exchange Checking?
Exchange Bank Exchange Checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $100 to open an account.
Exchange Bank Exchange Checking Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
||Starting at $100
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
||Starting at $500
What fees does Exchange Bank Exchange Checking charge?
The good news is that this account does not have a monthly Service Charge.
Exchange Bank Exchange Checking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
Does Exchange Bank Exchange Checking charge overdraft fees?
What features and perks does Exchange Bank Exchange Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Exchange Bank Exchange Checking allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
What is the customer support email for Exchange Bank Exchange Checking?
The customer support email for Exchange Bank Exchange Checking is email@example.com.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.