Exchange Bank Prime Mature Checking Review
Exchange Bank Prime Mature Checking is offered by Exchange Bank of Louisiana,
founded in 1892 and based in Natchitoches, LA.
Exchange Bank Prime Mature Checking is available in
1 state across the USA.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of $6, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $200.
- $100 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit or have no minimum.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Exchange Bank of Louisiana.
Exchange Bank prime mature checking Pros & Cons
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card and the option to lock/unlock the card if lost or stolen
- No charge on incoming domestic or international wire transfers.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest.
- No ATM access to Exchange Bank Prime Mature Checking.
- Only available in one state.
- Monthly service charge.
Exchange Bank prime mature checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from Exchange Bank of Louisiana federally insured?
Yes, your Exchange Bank of Louisiana checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #10528). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Exchange Bank prime mature checking offer?
Exchange Bank prime mature checking is not an interest bearing account.
What are the account minimums for Exchange Bank prime mature checking?
Exchange Bank prime mature checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $100 to open an account.
Exchange Bank prime mature checking Account Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Service Fee
What fees does Exchange Bank prime mature checking charge?
This account charges a monthly service fee of $6.
Exchange Bank Prime Mature Checking Fees
|Online Bill Pay Fee
Does Exchange Bank prime mature checking charge overdraft fees?
What features and perks does Exchange Bank prime mature checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Exchange Bank prime mature checking monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Exchange Bank prime mature checking allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.