Fifth Third Bank Checking AccountUnaffiliated
Strongly not recommended
Would you recommend Fifth Third Bank Checking Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does Fifth Third Bank Checking Account do business?
Fifth Third Bank Checking Account is based in Cincinnati, OH. It was founded in 1858 and offers checking accounts services in 10 states across the USA.
Fifth Third Bank Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Fifth Third Bank offer?
Fifth Third Bank Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.01% and ranging up to .10% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Fifth Third Bank Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check images with statement - Reconciiling your accounts ank complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - Fifth Third Bank Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does Fifth Third Bank Checking Account charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $25.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $30 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $85 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Fifth Third Bank Checking Account charges $5 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $5 charge.
38 Fountain Square Plaza
Cincinnati, OH 45263 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Fifth Third Bank
- North Carolina
- West Virginia
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Check Images with Statement
- Debit Card
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- No ATM Fees