First Bank First Plus Checking Review
First Bank First Plus Checking is offered by First Bank,
founded in 1906 and based in Creve Coeur, MO.
First Bank First Plus Checking is available in
3 states across the USA.
- Low APY. The maximum annual percentage yield for this account is only .01%.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $11.95.
- $100 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit or have no minimum.
- Free bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through First Bank.
- Hard credit pull. First Bank may require a hard pull on your credit report to open a checking account.
First Bank First Plus Checking Pros & Cons
- Interest-yielding account.
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- Access to a nationwide network of ATMs.
- No charge on incoming domestic or international wire transfers.
- No signup bonus.
- Only available in 3 states.
- Monthly service charge.
First Bank First Plus Checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from First Bank federally insured?
Yes, your First Bank checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #12229). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does First Bank First Plus Checking offer?
First Bank First Plus Checking Rates & Terms
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
First Bank First Plus Checking offers an APY of .01% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What are the account minimums for First Bank First Plus Checking?
First Bank First Plus Checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $100 to open an account.
First Bank First Plus Checking Account Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|Minimum Combined Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
What fees does First Bank First Plus Checking charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $11.95.
First Bank First Plus Checking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Bank Teller Fee
|Check Cashing Fee
||$0 - $11.95
|Online Bill Pay Fee
What features and perks does First Bank First Plus Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - First Bank First Plus Checking monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - First Bank First Plus Checking allows you to manage your money online. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.