First Exchange Bank First Plus Checking Review
First Exchange Bank First Plus Checking is offered by First Exchange Bank,
founded in 1895 and based in White Hall, WV.
First Exchange Bank First Plus Checking is available in
1 state across the USA.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $10.
- Up to $25 in ATM fee reimbursements. This account will reimburse you for ATM fees (see terms and conditions for details).
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through First Exchange Bank.
First Exchange Bank First Plus Checking Pros & Cons
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card and the option to lock/unlock the card if lost or stolen
- No charge on incoming domestic or international wire transfers.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest.
- No ATM access to First Exchange Bank First Plus Checking.
- Only available in one state.
- Monthly service charge (if minimums are not met).
First Exchange Bank First Plus Checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from First Exchange Bank federally insured?
Yes, your First Exchange Bank checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #13020). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does First Exchange Bank First Plus Checking offer?
First Exchange Bank does not provide interest rate information until a customer applies for a new account.
What are the account minimums for First Exchange Bank First Plus Checking?
First Exchange Bank First Plus Checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $50 to open an account.
First Exchange Bank First Plus Checking Account Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|APY Minimum Balance
|Minimum Combined Balance to Avoid Monthly Service Fee
|Minimum Direct Deposit to Avoid Monthly Service Fee
What fees does First Exchange Bank First Plus Checking charge?
This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $10.
First Exchange Bank First Plus Checking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|ATM Reimbursement Monthly Limit
|Debit Card Replacement Fee
||$0 - $10
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Paper Statement Fee
Does First Exchange Bank First Plus Checking charge overdraft fees?
What features and perks does First Exchange Bank First Plus Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for any domestic ATM fees up to a monthly maximum of $25.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - First Exchange Bank First Plus Checking monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - First Exchange Bank First Plus Checking allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.