First Exchange Bank Take 2 Checking Review
First Exchange Bank Take 2 Checking is offered by First Exchange Bank,
founded in 1895 and based in White Hall, WV.
First Exchange Bank Take 2 Checking is available in
1 state across the USA.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of $8.95.
- ATM fee reimbursements. This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other financial institutions.
- Free bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through First Exchange Bank.
- Hard credit pull. First Exchange Bank may require a hard pull on your credit report to open a checking account.
First Exchange Bank Take 2 Checking Pros & Cons
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card and the option to lock/unlock the card if lost or stolen
- No charge on incoming domestic or international wire transfers.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest.
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM network.
- Only available in one state.
- Monthly service charge.
First Exchange Bank Take 2 Checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from First Exchange Bank federally insured?
Yes, your First Exchange Bank checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #13020). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does First Exchange Bank Take 2 Checking offer?
First Exchange Bank Take 2 Checking is not an interest bearing account.
What are the account minimums for First Exchange Bank Take 2 Checking?
First Exchange Bank Take 2 Checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $50 to open an account.
First Exchange Bank Take 2 Checking Account Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
What fees does First Exchange Bank Take 2 Checking charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of $8.95.
First Exchange Bank Take 2 Checking Fees
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Paper Statement Fee
What features and perks does First Exchange Bank Take 2 Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks.
- Fraud monitoring - First Exchange Bank Take 2 Checking monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - First Exchange Bank Take 2 Checking allows you to manage your money online. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.