Redwood Capital Bank Capital Checking Account Review
Redwood Capital Bank Capital Checking Account is offered by Redwood Capital Bank,
founded in 2003 and based in Eureka, CA.
Redwood Capital Bank Capital Checking Account is available in
1 state across the USA.
- $100 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit or have no minimum.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Redwood Capital Bank.
Redwood Capital Bank capital checking Pros & Cons
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest.
- Does not offer mobile check deposits.
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM network.
- Only available in one state.
Redwood Capital Bank capital checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from Redwood Capital Bank federally insured?
Yes, this account is insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #57610). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Redwood Capital Bank capital checking offer?
Redwood Capital Bank does not provide interest rate information until a customer applies for a new account.
What are the account minimums for Redwood Capital Bank capital checking?
Redwood Capital Bank capital checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $100 to open an account.
Redwood Capital Bank Capital Checking Account Minimums
|APY Minimum Balance
|Minimum Combined Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
|Minimum Opening Deposit
||Starting at $100
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
||Starting at $500
What fees does Redwood Capital Bank capital checking charge?
Redwood Capital Bank Capital Checking Account Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Check Image Service
|Debit Card Replacement Fee
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Overdraft Item Fee
Does Redwood Capital Bank capital checking charge overdraft fees?
Yes, Redwood Capital Bank capital checking charges a $25 fee for every overdraft.
What features and perks does Redwood Capital Bank capital checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Redwood Capital Bank capital checking monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Redwood Capital Bank capital checking allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app.
What is the customer support email for Redwood Capital Bank capital checking?
The customer support email for Redwood Capital Bank capital checking is email@example.com.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.