Suncoast Credit Union Checking AccountUnaffiliated
Would you recommend Suncoast Credit Union Checking Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does Suncoast Credit Union Checking Account do business?
Suncoast Credit Union Checking Account is a credit union based in Tampa, FL. It was founded in 1934 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.Suncoast Credit Union Checking Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if Suncoast Credit Union Checking Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does Suncoast Credit Union offer?
Suncoast Credit Union Checking Account offers an APY of 0.05% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Suncoast Credit Union Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check images with statement - Reconciiling your accounts ank complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - Suncoast Credit Union Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does Suncoast Credit Union Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $20 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $5 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $35 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $5 fee.
- Suncoast Credit Union Checking Account charges $2 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $2 charge.
Other Services by Suncoast Credit Union
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Check Images with Statement
- Debit Card
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- NCUA Member
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee