TD Bank Checking AccountUnaffiliated
Strongly not recommended
Would you recommend TD Bank Checking Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does TD Bank Checking Account do business?
TD Bank Checking Account is based in Wilmington, DE. It was founded in 1855 and offers checking accounts services in 15 states (and Washington, DC).
TD Bank Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does TD Bank offer?
TD Bank Checking Account offers an APY starting at .01% and ranging up to .05% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). However, to earn interest you must keep a minimum balance of $2500.
What features and perks does TD Bank Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Signup Bonus - Open an account and you will receive a signup bonus of up to $300 if you deposit a minimum of $Open a TD Premier CheckingSM account Earn $300 when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. OR Open a TD Convenience CheckingSM account Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account..
- Check images with statement - Reconciiling your accounts ank complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - TD Bank Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
What fees does TD Bank Checking Account charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $25.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $40 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- TD Bank Checking Account charges a $15 fee for an early account closure. Contact TD Bank Checking Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- TD Bank Checking Account charges $1 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $1 charge.
2035 Limestone Road
Wilmington, DE 19808 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by TD Bank
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Check Images with Statement
- Debit Card
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- No ATM Fees