The Golden 1 Credit Union Checking AccountUnaffiliated
Would you recommend The Golden 1 Credit Union Checking Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does The Golden 1 Credit Union Checking Account do business?
The Golden 1 Credit Union Checking Account is a credit union based in Sacramento, CA. It was founded in 1990 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.The Golden 1 Credit Union Checking Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if The Golden 1 Credit Union Checking Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does The Golden 1 Credit Union offer?
The Golden 1 Credit Union Checking Account offers an APY of 0.05% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). However, to earn interest you must keep a minimum balance of $1000.
What features and perks does The Golden 1 Credit Union Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - The Golden 1 Credit Union Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does The Golden 1 Credit Union Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $40 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- The Golden 1 Credit Union Checking Account charges $5 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $5 charge.
Other Services by The Golden 1 Credit Union
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Free Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- NCUA Member
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee