Unifimoney High Yield Checking Review
Unifimoney High Yield Checking is offered by Unifimoney,
a nonbank financial services provider
founded in 2019 and based in San Francisco, CA.
Unifimoney High Yield Checking is available in
50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Higher than average APY. Unifimoney High Yield Checking has an annual percentage yield of up to 0.2%, which is higher than the national average interest rate on savings accounts.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $10, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $20,000 or have a monthly direct deposit of $2,000.
- $1,000 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit or have no minimum.
- No ATM fees. Unifimoney High Yield Checking does not charge fees on ATM transactions within its network but there is a fee of up to $0.75 for out-of-network ATM transactions.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Unifimoney.
Unifimoney High Yield Checking Pros & Cons
- Available in all 50 states.
- Interest-yielding account.
- Free debit card and the option to lock/unlock the card if lost or stolen
- No signup bonus.
- Online-only account with no access to physical branches.
- Monthly service charge (if minimums are not met).
- Charges a fee on out-of-network ATM transactions.
Unifimoney High Yield Checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from Unifimoney federally insured?
Yes, this account is insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #8273). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Unifimoney High Yield Checking offer?
Unifimoney High Yield Checking Rates & Terms
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
Unifimoney High Yield Checking offers an APY of 0.2% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What are the account minimums for Unifimoney High Yield Checking?
Unifimoney High Yield Checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $1,000 to open an account.
Unifimoney High Yield Checking Minimums
|Minimum Direct Deposit to Avoid Monthly Fee
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
||Starting at $20,000
What fees does Unifimoney High Yield Checking charge?
This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $10.
Unifimoney High Yield Checking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
What features and perks does Unifimoney High Yield Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - Unifimoney High Yield Checking monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Unifimoney High Yield Checking allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What is the customer support email for Unifimoney High Yield Checking?
The customer support email for Unifimoney High Yield Checking is email@example.com.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.