Pyramid Credit RepairClaimed
Would you recommend Pyramid Credit Repair to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does Pyramid Credit Repair do business?
Pyramid Credit Repair is a credit repair firm based in New York, NY. The company was founded in 2010 and offers credit repair services to clients in 50 states (and Washington, DC). Credit repair companies help clients improve their credit scores by disputing questionable negative items, such as late payments, collections, charge-offs, and bankruptcies, on their credit reports.
What does Pyramid Credit Repair do?
Pyramid Credit Repair offers credit repair services that help consumers improve their credit score by educating them about how credit reporting works and disputing errors with credit reporting agencies.
These services include the following perks and benefits:
- 24-hour account access: Check the status of your account any time you want.
- Credit score updates: Check out the credit scores that lenders, employers, and landlords see when considering applications.
- Free credit report: Get full access to your credit reports, not just a curated summary.
- Cancel anytime: No need to commit to a never ending contract. Cancel your account whenever you want.
- Trial period: Pyramid Credit Repair offers a trial period at a discounted price so you can check how it works.
Users are assigned a dedicated account manager to offer assistance and advice through the credit repair process.
This company employs in-house licensed legal staff who can help you navigate the murky waters of federal credit reporting laws.
Pyramid Credit Repair has registered with the Attorney General's Office in states that require it. In some states, this involves placing a bond that can be used to provide compensation for damages in cases of license law violations.
What does Pyramid Credit Repair charge?
This company charges a flat fee for its services, so you won't get any surprises in your bill.
Pyramid Credit Repair charges an average monthly fee of $148.50.
Does Pyramid Credit Repair offer a money back guarantee?
Yes, Pyramid Credit Repair offers a money back guarantee to customers. If you're not satisfied with the services provided, you can ask for a refund. Click here for more details on the money back guarantee terms.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Credit Dispute Mediation
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Licensed Legal Staff
- Registered with the Attorney General
- 24 Hour Account Access
- Credit Counseling
- Credit Score Updates
- Free Credit Report
- Money Back Guarantee
- No Contract / Cancel Anytime
- Trial Period Available