The Credit ProsClaimed
Would you recommend The Credit Pros to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Credit repair companies help clients improve their credit scores by disputing questionable negative items, such as late payments, collections, charge-offs, and bankruptcies, on their credit reports.
Where does The Credit Pros do business?
The Credit Pros is a credit repair firm based in Newark, NJ. The company was founded in 2009 and offers credit repair services to clients in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
What does The Credit Pros do?
The Credit Pros offers credit repair services that help consumers improve their credit score by educating them about how credit reporting works and disputing errors and omissions with credit reporting agencies.
These services include the following perks and benefits:
- 24-hour account access: Check the status of your account any time you want.
- Credit monitoring and identify theft protection: Protect your credit by monitoring your report and checking for signs of identity theft.
- Credit score updates: Check out the credit scores that lenders, employers, and landlords see when considering applications.
- Free credit report: Get full access to your credit reports, not just a curated summary.
- Cancel anytime: No need to commit to a never ending contract. Cancel your account whenever you want.
The Credit Pros employs FCRA-certified agents. This certification is offered by the National Association of Professional Background Screeners and provides agents with a core understanding of the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
This company gives you access to in-house licensed legal staff who can help you navigate the murky waters of federal credit reporting laws.
What does The Credit Pros charge?
The Credit Pros charges an average monthly fee of $129. Users must pay a setup fee of $179.
This company may charge additional fees depending on the services provided. For example, it may charge per negative item removed from your credit report.
Does The Credit Pros offer a money back guarantee?
Yes, The Credit Pros offers a money back guarantee to customers. If you're not satisfied with the services provided, you can ask for a refund. Click here for more details on the money back guarantee terms.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Credit Dispute Mediation
- FCRA Certified Agents
- Licensed Legal Staff
- 24 Hour Account Access
- Credit Counseling
- Credit Monitoring / Identify Theft Protection
- Credit Score Updates
- Free Credit Report
- Money Back Guarantee
- No Contract / Cancel Anytime