The Credit ProsUnaffiliated
in Credit Repair Firms from The Credit Pros
Would you recommend The Credit Pros to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
The Credit Pros Review
Where does The Credit Pros do business?
The Credit Pros is a credit repair firm based in Newark, NJ. The company was founded in 2009 and offers credit repair services to clients in 50 states (and Washington, DC). Credit repair companies help clients improve their credit scores by disputing questionable negative items, such as late payments, collections, charge-offs, and bankruptcies, on their credit reports.
What does The Credit Pros do?
The Credit Pros offers credit repair services that help consumers improve their credit score by educating them about how credit reporting works and disputing errors and aged debts with credit reporting agencies.
These services include the following perks and benefits:
- 24-hour account access: Check the status of your account any time you want.
- Credit monitoring and identity theft protection: Protect your credit by monitoring your report and checking for signs of identity theft.
- Credit score updates: Check out the credit scores that lenders, employers, and landlords see when considering applications.
- Free credit report: Get full access to your credit reports, not just a curated summary.
- Cancel anytime: No need to commit to a never ending contract. Cancel your account whenever you want.
The Credit Pros employs FCRA-certified agents. This certification is offered by the National Association of Professional Background Screeners and provides agents with a core understanding of the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
This company employs in-house licensed legal staff who can help you navigate the murky waters of federal credit reporting laws.
What does The Credit Pros charge?
This company may charge additional fees depending on the services provided. For example, it may charge per negative item removed from your credit report.
The Credit Pros charges a monthly fee of $129. Users must pay a setup fee of $179.
Does The Credit Pros offer a money back guarantee?
Yes, The Credit Pros offers a money back guarantee. Visit their website for more details.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Initial Processing Fee||$179|
|Licensed Legal Staff|
|Credit Bureau Reporting||
|Credit Repair Benefits||
|Credit Score Updates|