Level Thirty Three
in Debt Settlement Companies from Libre Technology IncUnaffiliated Visit Site Get Debt Help Now Visit Site
|% of Debt Fee||20% - 50%|
|Minimum Debt Owed||$5,000|
Level Thirty Three Review
Where does Level Thirty Three do business?
Level Thirty Three is a debt settlement company based in San Diego, CA. It offers debt relief services to borrowers in 50 states (and Washington, DC). Founded in 2009, it is a well-established company that has been in business for over 10 years.
- Low debt minimum. Level Thirty Three stands out from the competition because it only requires clients to have a minimum balance of $5,000. Most firms require at least $10,000 of unsecured debt.
- AFCC member. Level Thirty Three is a member of the debt settlement industry's key trade association -- the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC). However, its debt resolution specialists are not accredited by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).
- Well-established firm. Level Thirty Three has been in business for 11 years.
- Types of debt settled. Level Thirty Three settles all types of unsecured debt and private student loans. Unsecured debt includes credit card debt, personal loans, payday loans, and certain types of student loans.
- Available in most states. Level Thirty Three is available in 50 states.
- Does not service its own debt relief cases. Level Thirty Three uses a third-party company to service debt settlement accounts.
- Customer service availability. Level Thirty Three is closed Saturdays and Sundays, but users can track the progress of their settlement accounts at any time by logging onto their online account.
Level Thirty Three Pros and Cons:
What does Level Thirty Three do?
Level Thirty Three offers debt relief services for the following types of debt:
- Unsecured debt, such as credit card debt, personal loans and medical debt
What does Level Thirty Three charge?
Level Thirty Three operates on a contingency fee basis. Companies operating under a contingency fee model charge fees that are based upon a percentage of the debt at the time the consumer enrolled; occasionally they are based on a percentage of the savings negotiated by the debt-settlement company. Across the industry in general, debt settlement clients typically see a 45% to 60% reduction of their enrolled debt.
Level Thirty Three charges fees that range from 20% of the enrolled debt up to 50% of the enrolled debt, depending on the amount of enrolled debt provided.
Debt relief service pricing / costs can vary greatly from one client to another so it's best to speak to Level Thirty Three directly to determine an accurate quote.
Does Level Thirty Three offer a guarantee?No, Level Thirty Three does not have a money back guarantee. Some debt settlement companies advertise a money-back guarantee that typically states you won't be charged until your debt is settled. However, it is illegal for debt settlement companies to charge upfront fees before an account is settled. So these guarantees offer little added value to consumers.
What is the minimum debt Level Thirty Three will consider?Level Thirty Three will only consider customers with unsecured debt of $5,000 or more. Customers with less than $5,000 of unsecured debt may benefit from a debt consolidation loan or credit counseling services.
Does Level Thirty Three perform its own servicing in-house?
No, Level Thirty Three partners with third party service providers who negotiate on behalf of the clients they enroll.
What accreditations does Level Thirty Three have?
The two main trade associations in the debt relief services space are the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC) and the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).
- Level Thirty Three is an accredited AFCC member.
- Level Thirty Three is not an IAPDA member.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Level Thirty Three to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.