7th Level Mortgage, LLCUnaffiliated Visit Site
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|APR||Starting at 3.5%|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Where does 7th Level Mortgage, LLC do business?
7th Level Mortgage, LLC is a direct lender based in Cherry Hill, NJ. The company was founded in 2012 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 6 states.
How much can you borrow via 7th Level Mortgage, LLC?
7th Level Mortgage, LLC allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does 7th Level Mortgage, LLC offer?
7th Level Mortgage, LLC offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.5% .
Does 7th Level Mortgage, LLC charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, 7th Level Mortgage, LLC may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does 7th Level Mortgage, LLC offer?
7th Level Mortgage, LLC offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does 7th Level Mortgage, LLC allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. 7th Level Mortgage, LLC allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- New Jersey
- New York