Academy Home Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Academy MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Academy Home Mortgage Review
Academy Home Mortgage is offered by Academy Mortgage (NMLS #3113), a direct lender founded in 1988 and based in Sandy, UT. Academy Home Mortgage is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Academy Home Mortgage?
Academy Home Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does Academy Home Mortgage offer?
Academy Home Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 4.432% .
Does Academy Home Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Academy Home Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Academy Home Mortgage offer?
Academy Home Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Academy Home Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Academy Home Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Academy Home Mortgage to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.