AMEC Home Loans Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from AMEC Home LoansUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||$35,000 - $1,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
AMEC Home Loans Mortgage Review
AMEC Home Loans Mortgage is offered by AMEC Home Loans (NMLS #150953), a direct lender founded in 2007 and based in Edina, MN. AMEC Home Loans Mortgage is available in 15 states across the USA.
How much can you borrow via AMEC Home Loans Mortgage?
AMEC Home Loans Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does AMEC Home Loans Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, AMEC Home Loans Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does AMEC Home Loans Mortgage offer?
AMEC Home Loans Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does AMEC Home Loans Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. AMEC Home Loans Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend AMEC Home Loans Mortgage to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.