|Loan Amount||$40,000 - $1|
|Loan Term (Years)||7 - 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||Starting at 500|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Barclay Butler Financial Mortgage Review
Barclay Butler Financial Mortgage is offered by Barclay Butler Financial, a nonbank financial services provider founded in 1999 and based in East Dundee, IL. Barclay Butler Financial Mortgage are available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. Barclay Butler Financial Mortgage offers FHA, USDA, VA, jumbo, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Barclay Butler Financial Mortgage offers option ARM mortgages, adjustable-rate mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Only primary residences considered. Barclay Butler Financial Mortgage does not offer financing for vacation homes or investment properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
- High maximum LTV ratio. Barclay Butler Financial Mortgage has a maximum loan to value ratio of 90%, which is higher than average. Most lenders want you to have at least 20% equity.
- Cosigner applications accepted. Applying for Barclay Butler Financial Mortgage with a cosigner can improve your chances of approval and help you qualify for lower interest rates.
- Poor credit accepted. Even if you have bad or poor credit, you can apply. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 500 are considered.
Barclay Butler Financial Mortgage Pros & Cons
Barclay Butler Financial Mortgage FAQ
How much can you borrow via Barclay Butler Financial Inc?
Barclay Butler Financial Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Barclay Butler Financial Mortgage?
Barclay Butler Financial Mortgage offers mortgages with terms ranging from 7 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does Barclay Butler Financial Inc offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Barclay Butler Financial Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Barclay Butler Financial Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo loans: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency ($726,000 as of 2023).
- USDA loans: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low mortgage rates for suburban and rural homebuyers. The USDA doesn't require a minimum credit score, but most mortgage lenders require a minimum credit score of 640.
- VA loans: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses. VA loans offer competitive mortgage rates, and don't have a minimum credit score. However, the mortgage lenders that offer them will typically require a credit score of at least 640.
What property usage types does Barclay Butler Financial Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Barclay Butler Financial Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Barclay Butler Financial Mortgage is (847) 551-1766.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia
|Credit Score Range||500 -|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Amount||$40,000 - $1|
|Loan Term||7 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||