Blackhawk is a peer-to-peer lending platform that helps real estate borrowers and investors cut the middleman (i.e. banks) and connect directly. Although there is no lack of P2P online platforms, Blackhawk specializes exclusively in secured real estate loans.
Investors can earn higher returns than other P2P lenders that are secured by commercial real estate notes and have fixed maturity dates. While borrowers can fund projects that would not be accepted by traditional banks at competitive rates.
Blackhawk loan rates are higher than those offered by most banks, yet they are still lower than most alternatives to traditional bank loans. Also, borrowers who are turned down by banks’ strict eligibility criteria can qualify for a Blackhawk loan.
What Are Blackhawk's Rates And Terms?
- Blackhawk offers borrowers rates ranging from 6% to 12% APR. Closing times are faster than traditional lenders. While a bank loan will take an average of 60 days to close, Blackhawk loans take an average of 10 days.
- Blackhawk offers investors annual returns ranging from 6% to 11%. In comparison, money market accounts have rates of 0.03%, CDs have APYs of up to 1%, and other P2P lenders give around 6%.
What Is Blackhawk’s Lending Process?
The first step is for borrowers to open an account at Blackhawk and create a loan offer. This allows investors to view the loan and determine whether they are interested. Once sufficient investors express an interest in funding the loan, the offer is removed from public viewing and the investors have the opportunity to request more details about the deal. If both parties agree on terms, funds are disbursed by a national title company.
What Advantages Does Blackhawk Offer Over Other Mortgage Lenders?
- Blackhawk is a P2P platform that helps investors and borrowers save money by avoiding the middleman.
- Blackhawk offers faster closings (average of 10 days)
- It has a transparent lending process and flexible eligibility criteria
- ROI is higher than with other P2P platforms
- Easy way for investors to diversify their portfolio with real estate investments secured by commercial notes
Be the first to write a review for this company!Write a Review