|Loan Amount||$25,000 - $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||8 - 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
CityCreek Mortgage Review
CityCreek Mortgage is offered by City Creek Mortgage Corporation (NMLS #85855), a direct lender founded in 1998 and based in Draper, UT. CityCreek Mortgage is available in 8 states across the USA.
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. CityCreek Mortgage offers FHA, HomePath, VA, jumbo, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Refinancing for large mortgages. You can refinance mortgages with balances of up to $3,000,000 with CityCreek Mortgage.
- Standard interest rates types. CityCreek Mortgage offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
CityCreek Mortgage Pros & Cons
City Creek Mortgage FAQ
How much can you borrow via City Creek Mortgage Corporation?
City Creek Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with City Creek Mortgage?
City Creek Mortgage offers mortgages with terms ranging from 8 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does City Creek Mortgage Corporation offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, City Creek Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, City Creek Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- Jumbo loans: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency ($548,250 as of 2021).
- VA loans: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses. VA loans offer competitive mortgage rates, and don't have a minimum credit score. However, the mortgage lenders that offer them will typically require a credit score of at least 640.
What property usage types does City Creek Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. City Creek Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for CityCreek Mortgage is (801) 501-7950.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Minimum Down Payment||5%|
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Amount||$25,000 - $3,000,000|
|Loan Term||8 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||