|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||680 - 840|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Consumers Credit Union Home Mortgage Review
Consumers Credit Union Home Mortgage is offered by Consumers Credit Union, a credit union founded in 1930 and based in Waukegan, IL. Consumers Credit Union Home Mortgage is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. Consumers Credit Union Home Mortgage offers FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Consumers Credit Union Home Mortgage offers and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, Consumers Credit Union Home Mortgage does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
- Good credit required. You will need a credit score of at least 680 to qualify.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Consumers Credit Union mortgage?
Consumers Credit Union mortgage offers mortgages with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does Consumers Credit Union offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Consumers Credit Union mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.34% .
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Consumers Credit Union mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Consumers Credit Union mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does Consumers Credit Union mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Consumers Credit Union mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Services by Consumers Credit Union
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Credit Score Range||680 - 840|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Intended Use||Primary Home|
|Verification Documents Required||
|APR||Starting at 3.34%|
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||N/A|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Consumers Credit Union Home Mortgage to your friends?