Out of Business
First Nationwide Lending
Would you recommend First Nationwide Lending to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does First Nationwide Lending do business?
First Nationwide Lending is a direct lender based in Sarasota, FL. The company was founded in 2008 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 1 state.
How much can you borrow via First Nationwide Lending?
First Nationwide Lending allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does First Nationwide Lending charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, First Nationwide Lending may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does First Nationwide Lending offer?
First Nationwide Lending offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does First Nationwide Lending allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. First Nationwide Lending allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home