Gateway Mortgage Group Home Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Gateway Mortgage GroupUnaffiliated
Gateway Mortgage Group Home MortgageUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Gateway Mortgage Group
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Gateway Mortgage Group Home Mortgage to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
Gateway Mortgage Group Home Mortgage Review
Gateway Mortgage Group Home Mortgage is offered by Gateway Mortgage Group (NMLS #7233), a direct lender founded in 2000 and based in Tulsa, OK. Gateway Mortgage Group Home Mortgage is available in 39 states (and Washington, DC).
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. Gateway Mortgage Group Home Mortgage offers FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Gateway Mortgage Group Home Mortgage offers and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, Gateway Mortgage Group Home Mortgage does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
How much can you borrow via Gateway Mortgage Group?
Gateway Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does Gateway Mortgage Group offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Gateway Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3% .
Does Gateway Mortgage charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Gateway Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Gateway Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
What property usage types does Gateway Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Gateway Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (877) 406-8109.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia