|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Navigator Home Loans Review
Navigator Home Loans is offered by navigator credit union (NMLS #646402), a credit union founded in 1939 and based in Moss Point, MS. navigator credit union are available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. Navigator Home Loans offers FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Navigator Home Loans Pros & Cons
navigator credit union FAQ
What is the maximum loan term you can get with navigator credit union?
navigator credit union offers mortgages with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does Navigator Credit Union offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
navigator credit union offers home loans with APRs starting at 5.514% and up to 7.079%.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, navigator credit union may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, navigator credit union offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does navigator credit union allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. navigator credit union allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Navigator Home Loans is (800) 344-3281.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is email@example.com.
Other Services by Navigator Credit Union
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Minimum Down Payment||20%|
|Verification Documents Required||
5.514% - 7.079%
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|