NOVA Home Loans Purchase Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from NOVA Home LoansUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||$100,000 - $1,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
NOVA Home Loans Purchase Mortgage Review
NOVA Home Loans Purchase Mortgage is offered by NOVA Home Loans (NMLS #3087), a direct lender founded in 1980 and based in Tucson, AZ. NOVA Home Loans Purchase Mortgage is available in 12 states across the USA.
How much can you borrow via NOVA Home Loans Purchase Mortgage?
NOVA Home Loans Purchase Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does NOVA Home Loans Purchase Mortgage offer?
NOVA Home Loans Purchase Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 4% .
Does NOVA Home Loans Purchase Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, NOVA Home Loans Purchase Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does NOVA Home Loans Purchase Mortgage offer?
NOVA Home Loans Purchase Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does NOVA Home Loans Purchase Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. NOVA Home Loans Purchase Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- New Mexico
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend NOVA Home Loans Purchase Mortgage to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.