RPM Mortgage Home Loans
in Home Purchase Mortgages from RPM MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
RPM Mortgage Home Loans Review
Where does RPM Mortgage Home Loans do business?
RPM Mortgage Home Loans is based in Alamo, CA. The company was founded in 1986 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 7 states.
How much can you borrow via RPM Mortgage Home Loans?
RPM Mortgage Home Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does RPM Mortgage Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, RPM Mortgage Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does RPM Mortgage Home Loans offer?
RPM Mortgage Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does RPM Mortgage Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. RPM Mortgage Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home