|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||660 - 850|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Sage Mortgage Review
Sage Mortgage is offered by Forward Mortgage Lending Inc (NMLS #1374724), a licensed broker founded in 2015 and based in Fort Mill, SC. Sage Mortgage is available in 24 states across the USA.
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. Sage Mortgage offers FHA, VA, jumbo, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Sage Mortgage offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
- Fair credit accepted. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 660 may qualify for Sage Mortgage.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Sage Mortgage?
Sage Mortgage offers mortgages with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does Forward Mortgage Lending Inc offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Sage Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Sage Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo loans: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency ($548,250 as of 2021).
- VA loans: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses. VA loans offer competitive mortgage rates, and don't have a minimum credit score. However, the mortgage lenders that offer them will typically require a credit score of at least 640.
What property usage types does Sage Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Sage Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Sage Mortgage is .
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
- North Carolina
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- South Carolina
|Credit Score Range||660 - 850|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Sage Mortgage to your friends?