Sterling Bank & Trust Home MortgageUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Explore a similar productTry this top product in Home Loans.
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Sterling Bank & Trust Home Mortgage Review
Sterling Bank & Trust Home Mortgage are offered by Sterling Bank & Trust (NMLS #409418), a bank founded in 1984 and based in Southfield, MI. Sterling Bank & Trust Home Mortgage are available in 3 states across the USA.
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. Sterling Bank & Trust Home Mortgage offers FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Sterling Bank & Trust Home Mortgage Pros & Cons
Sterling Bank mortgage FAQ
How much can you borrow via Sterling Bank & Trust?
Sterling Bank mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does Sterling Bank & Trust offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Sterling Bank mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.04% .
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Sterling Bank mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Sterling Bank mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
What property usage types does Sterling Bank mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Sterling Bank mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Sterling Bank & Trust Home Mortgage is (866) 619-2265.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is firstname.lastname@example.org.
One Towne Square
Southfield, MI 48076 USA
- (866) 619-2265
- Visit Site
- Email Support
Other Services by Sterling Bank & Trust
|APR||Starting at 3.04%|
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,500,000|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Sterling Bank & Trust Home Mortgage to your friends?
Other Home Loans
- Benchmark Bank Home Loans
- CapWest Home Mortgage
- Community First Credit Union Home Loans
- First Security Bank Home Mortgage
- First Security Bank Mortgage Loan
- MEMBERS1st Community Credit Union Mortgage Loan
- Northstar Funding Home Loans
- Primary Residential Mortgage Home Loans
- Residential Mortgage Services Purchase Mortgage
- Top Flite Financial Home Loans Mortgage
- Wyndham Capital Mortgage
- loanDepot Home Mortgage