|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||Starting at 580|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Wyndham Capital Mortgage Review
Wyndham Capital Mortgage is offered by Wyndham Capital Mortgage Inc (NMLS #2948), a direct lender founded in 2001 and based in Charlotte, NC. Wyndham Capital Mortgage are available in 47 states (and Washington, DC).
- Instant online preapprovals. Find out how much you can borrow and what your interest rate will be.
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. Wyndham Capital Mortgage offers FHA, USDA, VA, jumbo, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Wyndham Capital Mortgage offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
- High maximum LTV ratio. Wyndham Capital Mortgage has a maximum loan to value ratio of 95%, which is higher than average. Most lenders want you to have at least 20% equity.
- Cosigner and coborrower applications accepted. A cosigner or coborrower can help you qualify for better rates and terms when applying for Wyndham Capital Mortgage.
- Fair credit accepted. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 580 may qualify for Wyndham Capital Mortgage.
Wyndham Capital Mortgage Pros & Cons
Wyndham Capital Mortgage FAQ
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Wyndham Capital Mortgage?
Wyndham Capital Mortgage offers mortgages with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does Wyndham Capital Mortgage Inc offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Does Wyndham Capital Mortgage charge an application fee?
No, they don't charge an application fee. However, the cost of the loan process is most likely included elsewhere in the closing costs.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Wyndham Capital Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Wyndham Capital Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo loans: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency ($726,000 as of 2023).
- USDA loans: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low mortgage rates for suburban and rural homebuyers. The USDA doesn't require a minimum credit score, but most mortgage lenders require a minimum credit score of 640.
- VA loans: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses. VA loans offer competitive mortgage rates, and don't have a minimum credit score. However, the mortgage lenders that offer them will typically require a credit score of at least 640.
What property usage types does Wyndham Capital Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Wyndham Capital Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Wyndham Capital Mortgage is (188) 892-39911.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia
|Initial Processing Fee||$0|
|Credit Score Range||580 -|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Minimum Down Payment||Starting at 3%|
|Verification Documents Required||
|Funding Time Range||Up to 30 days|
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||