Where does Automobile Club of Southern California do business?
Automobile Club of Southern California is an insurance carrier based in Costa Mesa, CA. The company was founded in 1900 and offers life insurance in 49 states (and Washington, DC). Life insurance is important for anyone who has loved who depend on them financially. It can also help with final expenses and burial costs.
What types of life insurance coverage does Automobile Club of Southern California offer?
Insurance carries typically offer a wide variety of policies. One of the best ways to save money on life insurance is to avoid unnecessary coverage. Only purchase policies and riders you actually need.
Here is a brief description of the coverage Automobile Club of Southern California offers.
- Term Life Insurance - This is the simplest type of life insurance. It is payable if the insured person dies within a specific period of time, such as 5, 10, or 30 years. Automobile Club of Southern California offers term lengths ranging from 10 to 30 years. Death benefit amounts range from $25,000 to $5,000,000.
- Level Term Insurance - These are term policies that have the same fixed premium and payment amount throughout the life of the policy.
- Whole Life Insurance - Whole life insurance policies remain in force for the entire life of the policyholder provided premiums are paid.
- Universal Life Insurance - This type of policy guarantees a fixed death benefit and an investment account. The cash value of the investment account will vary depending on the portfolio's performance.
As well as the basic coverage types mentioned above, Automobile Club of Southern California also offers the following policies:
- Final Expenses - Even bare-bones funerals can cost thousands of dollars. This policy, also known as burial insurance, covers funeral and burial costs.
How can you save money on a Automobile Club of Southern California life insurance policy?
When you ask for a quote with Automobile Club of Southern California, ask what policy discounts are available.
What is the financial strength rating of Automobile Club of Southern California?The financial strength rating of a life insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies.
Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy.
There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score from available ratings.
Automobile Club of Southern California scores an A-. Insurance companies with this score show an excellent ability to cover their insurance responsibilities.
3333 Fairview Road
Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Automobile Club of Southern California
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia