TruStage Life Insurance
in Life Insurance from TruStageUnaffiliated
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
TruStage Life Insurance Review
TruStage Life Insurance is an insurance carrier based in Madison, WI. The company was founded in 1935 and offers life insurance in 50 states (and Washington, DC). Life insurance is important for anyone who has loved who depend on them financially. It can also help with final expenses and burial costs.
What types of life insurance coverage does TruStage Life Insurance offer?
Insurance carries typically offer a wide variety of policies. One of the best ways to save money on life insurance is to avoid unnecessary coverage. Only purchase policies and riders you actually need.
Here is a brief description of the coverage TruStage Life Insurance offers.
- Term Life Insurance - This is the simplest type of life insurance. It is payable if the insured person dies within a specific period of time, such as 5, 10, or 30 years. TruStage Life Insurance offers term lengths ranging from 10 to 30 years. Death benefit amounts range from $5,000 to $300,000.
- Level Term Insurance - These are term policies that have the same fixed premium and payment amount throughout the life of the policy.
- Annual Renewable Term Insurance - Annual renewable term policies provide a constant death benefit for the duration of the policy but the premium's are reassessed every year.
- Whole Life Insurance - Whole life insurance policies remain in force for the entire life of the policyholder provided premiums are paid. Whole life benefit payments range from $1,000 to $100,000.
As well as the basic coverage types mentioned above, TruStage Life Insurance also offers the following policies:
- Group Life Insurance - TruStage Life Insurance offers some of its policies as a group benefit to employees who meet certain eligibility requirements, such as having worked for a month in the company. Typically, these policies can only be adjusted or purchased after a qualifying life event, such as marriage or the birth of a child, or during an open enrollment period.
- Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance - These policies offer a cash death benefit to the beneficiary. All coverage applications are approved regardless of health concerns. The catch is these policies usually have lower death benefits and higher than normal premiums.
How can you save money on a TruStage Life Insurance life insurance policy?
When you ask for a quote with TruStage Life Insurance, ask what policy discounts are available.
What is the financial strength rating of TruStage Life Insurance?The financial strength rating of a life insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies.
Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy.
There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score from available ratings.
TruStage Life Insurance scores an A or excellent, which is SuperMoney's second highest available score.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
|Life Insurance Features||
|Term Length||10 - 30|
|Term Life Age Range||18 - 80|
|Term Life Death Benefit Range||$5,000 - $300,000|
|Whole / Permanent Life Options||Whole Life (Traditional)|
|Whole Life Age Range||18 - 85|
|Whole Life Death Benefit Range||$1,000 - $100,000|
|Life Insurance Riders||
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend TruStage Life Insurance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.