Ent Federal Credit Union Money Market Account
in Money Market Accounts from Ent Credit UnionUnaffiliated
Ent Federal Credit Union Money Market AccountUnaffiliated
in Money Market Accounts from Ent Credit Union
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Ent Federal Credit Union Money Market Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||0.15% - 0.35%|
|APY Minimum Balance||$0|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||N/A|
Ent Federal Credit Union Money Market Account Review
Ent Federal Credit Union Money Market Account is offered by Ent Credit Union, a credit union founded in 1957 and based in Colorado Springs, CO. Ent Federal Credit Union Money Market Account is available in 1 state across the USA.
- Very high APY. This account offers an annual percentage yield of up to 0.35%, which is much higher than the national average for a money market account.
- No APY minimum balance. There is no minimum amount you have to deposit to start earning dividends with this money market account.
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge a monthly Service Charge.
Are money market accounts from Ent Credit Union federally insured?
Yes, your Ent Credit Union money market accounts are insured up to $250,000 per share owner for each account ownership category. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a federal agency, administers the insurance fund and regulates federally insured credit unions. The fund is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
What are the dividends for ENT money market rates?
ENT money market offers an APY starting at 0.15% and ranging up to 0.35% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
|APY (Annualized Percentage Yield)||0.15% - 0.35%|
What are the fees for Ent Federal Credit Union Money Market Account?
Ent Federal Credit Union Money Market Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.Ent Credit Union will charge you a $10 fee if you exceed your maximum number of monthly transactions.
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
|Excess Transaction Fee||$10|
What is the minimum balance for ENT money market?
No minimum initial deposit. Ent Credit Union does not require a minimum initial deposit to open an account.
What features and perks does ENT money market offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - Ent Credit Union monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity.
- Mobile Banking Services - ENT money market allows you to manage your money through online banking and a dedicated mobile app.
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (800) 525-9623.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
How to open an account with Ent Credit Union
- Visit the Ent Credit Union website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.