FB&T Regular Money Market Review
FB&T Regular Money Market is offered by FB&T,
founded in 1934 and based in Perry, OK.
FB&T Regular Money Market is available in
1 state across the USA.
- Very high APY. This account offers an annual percentage yield of up to 0.25%, which is much higher than the national average for a money market account.
- No APY minimum balance. There is no minimum amount you have to deposit to start earning interest with this money market account.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $3, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $1,500.
- $1,500 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit.
Pros & Cons of FB&T Regular Money Market
- High-interest yield.
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- Deposit checks remotely.
- No signup bonus.
- Only available in one state.
- Monthly service charge.
FB&T Regular Money Market FAQ
Are money market accounts from FB&T federally insured?
Yes, this account is insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #13946). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What are the interest rates for FB&T Regular Money Market rates?
FB&T Regular Money Market offers an APY starting at 0.1% and ranging up to 0.25% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
FB&T Regular Money Market Rates and Terms
|APY (Annualized Percentage Yield)
||0.1% - 0.25%
What are the fees for FB&T Regular Money Market?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $3.
You can avoid this fee by maintaining a balance of $1,500.
FB&T will charge you a $2 fee if you exceed your maximum number of monthly transactions.
FB&T will allow you to make up to 3 withdrawals or transactionss per month.
FB&T Regular Money Market Fees
||up to $3
|Paper Statement Fee
|Excess Transaction Fee
What is the minimum balance for FB&T Regular Money Market?
Minimum deposit of $1,500. You must make an initial deposit of at least $1,500 to open this account.
Monthly maintenance fee waiver. You can avoid the monthly fee if you keep a balance of $1,500.
What features and perks does FB&T Regular Money Market offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - FB&T monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity.
- Mobile Banking Services - FB&T Regular Money Market allows you to manage your money through online banking and a dedicated mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
How to open an account with FB&T
- Visit the FB&T website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.