Frost Bank Money Market Account Review
Frost Bank Money Market Account is offered by Frost Bank,
founded in 1868 and based in San Antonio, TX.
Frost Bank Money Market Account is available in
1 state across the USA.
- Low APY. The maximum annual percentage yield for this account is only 0.06.
- No APY minimum balance. There is no minimum amount you have to deposit to start earning interest with this money market account.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $15, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $15,000.
- Small minimum initial deposit. You only need $50 to open an account.
Pros & Cons of Frost Bank Money Market Account
- Does not offer mobile check deposits.
- No charge on incoming domestic or international wire transfers.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not provide a debit card.
- Only available in one state.
- Monthly service charge.
Frost Bank Money Market Account FAQ
Are money market accounts from Frost Bank federally insured?
Yes, your Frost Bank money market accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What are the interest rates for Frost money market rates?
Frost Bank Money Market Account Rates and Terms
Frost money market offers an APY of up to 0.06% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).However, to earn interest you must keep a balance of $0.
What are the fees for Frost Bank Money Market Account?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $15.
You can avoid this fee by maintaining a balance of $15,000.
Frost Bank will charge you a $10 fee if you exceed your maximum number of monthly transactions.
Frost Bank Money Market Account Fees
||up to $15
|Paper Statement Fee
|Excess Transaction Fee
What is the minimum balance for Frost money market?
Minimum deposit of $50. You must make an initial deposit of at least $50 to open this account.
Monthly maintenance fee waiver. You can avoid the monthly fee if you keep a balance of $15,000.
What features and perks does Frost money market offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check Writing - Frost money market includes check writing privileges. This is convenient method to pay bills and transfer money from your account.
- Check images with statement - Reconciiling your account and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Frost Bank monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity.
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (210) 220-4000.
How to open an account with Frost Bank
- Visit the Frost Bank website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.