Main Street Bank Money Market Account
in Money Market Accounts from Main Street BankUnaffiliated
|APY||0.1% - 0.5%|
Main Street Bank Money Market Account Review
Main Street Bank is based in Bingham Farms, MI. It was founded in 2005 and offers its money market accounts in 1 state across the USA.
If you're considering a money market account and want to know whether Main Street Bank Money Market Account is right for you, read on.
Is Main Street Bank Money Market Account insured by the FDIC?
FDIC insured. Main Street Bank Money Market Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What are the Main Street Bank Money Market Account rates?
Main Street Bank Money Market Account offers an APY starting at 0.1% and ranging up to 0.5% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). However, to earn interest you must keep a minimum balance of $2500.
|APY (Annualized Percentage Yield)||0.1% - 0.5%|
What are the Main Street Bank Money Market Account fees?
Main Street Bank Money Market Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $25. You can avoid this fee by maintaining a balance of $2,500.Main Street Bank will charge you a $10 fee if you exceed your maximum number of monthly transactions.
Federal regulations limit the number of transactions you can make from your money market account to six per month.
|Monthly Fee||up to $25|
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
|Excess Transaction Fee||$10|
What is the minimum balance for Main Street Bank Money Market Account?
- No minimum initial deposit. Main Street Bank does not require a minimum initial deposit to open an account.
- Monthly maintenance minimum balance of $2,500. You can avoid the monthly fee if you keep a minimum balance $2,500.
- Interest rate minimum balance of $2,500. You must keep the account balance above $2,500 to earn interest.
What features and perks does Main Street Bank Money Market Account offer?This account does not seem to offer any of the features and perks we track.
How to open an account with Main Street Bank
- Visit the Main Street Bank website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.