7th Level Mortgage Brokers
in Mortgage Brokers from 7th Level Mortgage, LLCUnaffiliated
|Interest Rate Types Offered||N/A|
|Broker Loan Origination Fees||N/A|
|Broker Fee Payer||Lender|
7th Level Mortgage Brokers Review
7th Level Mortgage Brokers services are offered by 7th Level Mortgage, LLC (NMLS #1003861), a licensed broker founded in 2012 and based in Cherry Hill, NJ. 7th Level Mortgage Brokers services are available in 8 states across the USA.
How does 7th Level Mortgage Brokers get paid?
Mortgage brokers get paid either by lenders or by borrowers. However, they cannot receive compensation from both parties.
7th Level Mortgage, LLC gets paid by lenders. Lender-paid compensation is the most common fee model among mortgage brokers. This fee model can help bring down the upfront costs to borrowers. However, it also gives brokers the incentive of promoting lenders that pay higher commissions.
What fees does 7th Level Mortgage Brokers charge?
Although cost should not be the only factor when choosing mortgage brokers, it is smart to compare the rates, fees, and services mortgage brokers offer before making a decision.
Does 7th Level Mortgage Brokers charge broker administration fees?
No, 7th Level Mortgage Brokers does not charge a broker administration fee.
Does 7th Level Mortgage Brokers charge broker loan origination fees?
No, 7th Level Mortgage Brokers does not charge a broker loan origination fees.
Does 7th Level Mortgage Brokers charge broker upfront fees?
No, 7th Level Mortgage Brokers does not charge broker upfront fees.
Does 7th Level Mortgage Brokers charge a yield-spread premium?
No, 7th Level Mortgage Brokers does not receive a yield spread premium from borrowers. Brokers that are paid a yield-spread premium from lenders have an incentive to steer borrowers to lenders thatt offer higher yield-spread premiums even if they qualify for a lower interest with another lender. This is not always bad for borrowers as it can lower the upfront costs of a mortgage. For instance, borrowers who only plan to hold a mortgage for a few years may find this option cheaper.
|Broker Loan Origination Fees||N/A|
|Broker Upfront Fees||N/A|
|Broker Administration Fees||N/A|
What mortgage programs does 7th Level Mortgage Brokers offer?
7th Level Mortgage Brokers offers the following mortgage programs:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- Jumbo: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. As of 2018, the jumbo threshold is $453,100 in most of the United States.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What types of mortgage does 7th Level Mortgage Brokers broker?7th Level Mortgage Brokers works with the following types of mortgages:
|Supported Options||Unsupported Options|
- New Jersey
- New York
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend 7th Level Mortgage Brokers to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.