7th Level Mortgage Brokers
in Mortgage Brokers from 7th Level Mortgage, LLCUnaffiliated
7th Level Mortgage Brokers Review
Where does 7th Level Mortgage Brokers do business?
7th Level Mortgage Brokers is a mortgage broker with headquarters in Cherry Hill, NJ. It operates in 6 states.
The company was founded in 2012 and helps borrowers find a direct lender that will approve the loan amounts, rates, and terms they require.
How does 7th Level Mortgage, LLC get paid?
Mortgage brokers get paid either by lenders or by borrowers. However, they cannot receive compensation from both parties.
What fees does 7th Level Mortgage, LLC charge?
Although cost should not be the only factor when choosing mortgage brokers, it is smart to compare the rates, fees, and services mortgage brokers offer before making a decision.
Does 7th Level Mortgage Brokers charge broker administration fees?
No, 7th Level Mortgage, LLC does not charge a broker administration fee.
Does 7th Level Mortgage, LLC charge broker loan origination fees?
No, 7th Level Mortgage, LLC does not charge a broker loan origination fees.
Does 7th Level Mortgage Brokers charge broker upfront fees?
No, 7th Level Mortgage, LLC does not charge broker upfront fees.
Does 7th Level Mortgage, LLC charge a yield-spread premium?
No, 7th Level Mortgage, LLC does not receive a yield spread premium from borrowers. Brokers that are paid a yield-spread premium from lenders have an incentive to steer borrowers to lenders thatt offer higher yield-spread premiums even if they qualify for a lower interest with another lender. This is not always bad for borrowers as it can lower the upfront costs of a mortgage. For instance, borrowers who only plan to hold a mortgage for a few years may find this option cheaper.
What mortgage programs does 7th Level Mortgage Brokers offer?
7th Level Mortgage Brokers offers the following mortgage programs:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What types of mortgage does 7th Level Mortgage, LLC broker?7th Level Mortgage, LLC works with the following types of mortgages:
|Supported Options||Unsupported Options|
- New Jersey
- New York