Acre Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Acre Mortgage & Financial, IncUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
Acre Mortgage Refinance Review
Acre Mortgage Refinance is offered by Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc ) , a direct lender founded in 1993 and based in Marlton, NJ. Acre Mortgage Refinance is available in 11 states (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Acre Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Acre Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Acre Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Acre Mortgage Refinance may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Acre Mortgage Refinance offer?
Acre Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Acre Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Acre Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina